‘With all the challenges this country faces right now, nobody can tell you “no, you’re too young to understand” or “this is how it’s always been done.” Because with so much uncertainty, with everything suddenly up for grabs, this is your generation’s world to shape.‘ Barack Obama – Class of 2020 Commencement Speech
Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) is a membership-driven entrepreneurial marketing service/tool used for developing impactful & purpose-driven marketable solutions that contribute directly to increasing prosperity, improving social growth, & overall quality of life of its members.
a person who has had long experience in a particular field.
Who is the Young American?
Young Men & Women ages 17 & under regardless of ethnic groups, religious affiliation, & immigration backgrounds interested in building marketable revenue-generating solutions capable of helping them become authority figures & entrepreneurs in their communities.
What is an American Veteran?
An American Veteran is an individual of American descent, heritage, & ancestry regardless of ethnicity, place of immigration, social or economic status, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation.
Purpose * Mission * Vision
The purpose of this platform is simple: help Young Americans develop & promote ideas which aids in or contributes to their own personal growth.
To aid in the development of online resources which contribute to the creation of wealth & prosperity for Young Americans.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of ideas, brands, & businesses created by Young Americans.
- Become a leading repository for positive inclusive discussions related to the self-marketing efforts of Young Americans centered around:
- Starting new businesses.
- Generating online wealth.
- Building new brands.
- Developing community empowerment initiatives.
- The creation of policy and documentation of any efforts or contributions which forwards the continued plights of Young Americans.
- The continued development and integration of tools & resources which contribute greatly to the continued development & scaling of ideas & visions of Young Americans.
- Partnering with like-minded individuals & organizations who’s efforts, missions, & visions align with those of the Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) community platform.
- Content Creation – author & editor rights assigned to members allowing for the creation of news posts.
- Social Sharing – automatic posting & distributing of news posts across TAV social media profiles.
- Community Forums – forum topic creation capability to help extend marketing efforts via topic-based discussions.
- Business Directory – a listings service option for business owners seeking to promote offers & services with hopes of generating leads within the exclusive community.
- Advertising Agency – ad space purchase options for brand & business owners seeking to generate leads through ad sales within the exclusive community.
- Ecommerce – custom print on demand apparel & accessories specifically designed to target Black American Veterans.
- Crowdfunding – the ability to raise small, or large, sums of money from groups of people to help finance personal or start-up projects..
- Project Management – create & manage unlimited projects centered on self-development, marketing, & business.
- Portfolio Management – store details about their projects in a central online location within the community.
- Wiki Management – create unlimited wiki articles on a wide range of topics and able to be accessed by other members within the community.
- Live Chat – engage with others in real-time..
- Support – email-based ticket support system to address community, engagement, & marketing needs.
** DISCLAIMER **
Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) is an online marketing & business development platform designed to aid in establishing purpose-driven solutions contributing to the entrepreneurial growth & prosperity of Young Americans.
Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) is Niche Marketing
(Young Americans are the Niche Market!)
What is Marketing?
The use of the Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) platform as a tool to help young marketers & business owners target & amplify their advertising strategies based on characteristics specific to an exclusive market, group, or demographic of potential customers most likely to be accepting of their offerings. These characteristics can include, but isn’t limited to:
The benefit to this approach, especially for new brands & business owners, is that it gives them an opportunity to differentiate themselves, and their brands, from their competitors by allowing them to appear as authorities in their chosen niches which builds trust & establishes long-standing connections with their audiences.
How Does the Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) Work?
The motivation for the creation of Young American Veterans (Y.A.V.) is based on this one initiative: Members helping Members. The platform combines a variety of marketing strategies & support services aimed at helping members identify & resolve challenges while encouraging them to create newfound efforts centered around their own personal growth. This initiative is centered around the following objectives:
- Community – Community features allow & encourage engagement amongst members based on affiliation or needs stemming from mentoring or service marketing.
- Engagement – Engagement is about having a place to go where you can find people you can relate to and who’s open to helping you navigate through challenges.
- Mentoring – Members interested in mentoring or coaching can establish themselves as authority figures within the community through their works which can be presented in the form of events, wiki articles, video posts, and through the use of live chat.
- Brand Development – Members with ideas to build a new brand can use the premium services provided which allow the creation of projects. In addition, members are able to reach to other members for assistance as needed.
- Marketing – Individual brand & business owners have access to premium services which allow them to market their services to other members in a variety of ways throughout the platform.